Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spring by Example Update

I finally had time to update the example site and add a new module, but I've decided to start posting Spring by Example site specific postings on it's own blog (http://springbyexample.blogspot.com/). I'll use this blog for more about what I've been doing.

The new module is Custom ServletContext Scope Module. It let's you use Spring's custom scope to store beans in the web applications ServletContext. I needed this to refactor some old webapps that were sharing data using a static class and wanted to have them share the data in the ServletContext, but I don't have time to completely refactor them.

I also have a simple OSGi example using the Spring dm Server that I'll post and write up when I have time. Otherwise I've been putting a lot of time into working on GWT, Comet, and Spring integration. I'll eventually post more on this too when I get further along.

No comments: