Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SpringOne Americas 2008 Presentation

SpringOne has been really interesting so far. Rossen Stoyanchev gave a really excellent presentation on all the nuances and best practices for using Spring MVC Annotations. I'll need to update all my web examples, because there's at least one thing if not more that could be done more elegantly. Like using the @ModelAttribute on a method to populate the model for a form instead of using a dummy method just for a create (so the form has an instance to bind to).

My presentation on GWT & Dojo Cometd with Spring Bayeux is tomorrow morning. I've put a lot of work into the presentation, writing up what I could for Spring In Depth, In Context, and getting the examples cleaned up as much as possible and checked into Subversion. Hopefully the presentation will go well and everyone will find it interesting.

2 comments:

Xantus said...

Cool, Good luck!

David Winterfeldt said...

Thanks. I think it went well overall.