Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spring by Example & 'Spring In-depth, In Context'

I've made updates to both sites. Spring by Example doesn't have anything too major, but the last site release updated the Spring by Example Web Module to version 1.1.1. For Spring In-depth, In Context, I finally had time to get the Chat and Trade Monitor examples I made for my SpringOne presentation posted and written up for Jetty. The examples are checked in except for the Trade Monitor example running an embedded Jetty in Tomcat. This is the same as the Trade Monitor that runs under Jetty, was just to show that you could still use Jetty's Bayeux implementation even if you were on Tomcat.

Also I finally had time to post a simple Spring dm Server example showing side-by-side versioning. It has a version 1.0 and 1.1 of a message service. The version 1.0 uses Commons Lang 2.1.0 and version 1.1 uses Commons Lang 2.4.0. There is a web module that just displays the data and you can switch back and forth between the two different message services at runtime. I'll work on this section more to add screen shots and a more detailed explanation of things, but I wanted to get what was ready posted.


No comments: